Saturday, May 26, 2018

Introducing Renji & the Gang!

Hey, all! Been quite a long time, but I thought I would drop in and say hello. :P

Today, we got a new friend! Introducing Renji the Version 1!



The first picture is of him as I have him, and the second was the seller's image. You might notice that he's got a Digital Monster Version 3 case and background. This, I assume, was the sellers doing, and made me want him because I liked the novelty. This, unfortunately, means that his sound wires were cut, so our dear Renji is a mute. But we love him anyway. :)

Digital Monster Version 1 (Japanese)


Name: Renji
Species: Koromon
Level: Baby II
Age: 0 Weight: 10g

You might have guessed, but his name comes from the way the Japanese pronounce "orange" (like "or-en-gee"), which I felt was appropriate since I now have an American V1 and a Japanese V1. I thought it would also be fitting to try and start up these logs with a brand new Digimon to follow.


Others

I won't get too far into everyone else I have going at the moment (I've got most of them on pause), but I will give them a little spotlight:

Leon (original V4) - Piximon/Piccolomon
Raku (original V2) - Vademon
Penn (original V3) - Patamon
Digital Monster Version 20th (Red./Brown) - Greymon (special egg) & BaoHackmon.

I have managed to raise quite a lot of monsters in the past few months, and I also need to tell you about some of the new V-Pets and Tamas I've got/ordered since we last spoke:

- Digital Monster Ver. 20th (Alphamon Color)
- Tamagotchi P1 (green/white) --There's a story behind this one that I'll tell at another time.--
- Wonderswan & Digital Monster Ver. Wonderswan (Yes, not strictly a V-Pet, but I got the thing solely for the purpose of playing that game. ^^')
- Ordered (not here yet) the new Digimon Pendulum Ver. 20th, one of each color. VERY excited for those ones. X)
- Renji, obviously. :P

And with Renji came a couple of little manuals I got from the same site for pretty cheap. Here there are:





Love them! X)

Anyhow, for those wondering what happend to Shen and Long, they did indeed become Slayerdramon and Breakdramon. They jogressed to Examon, and became Shenlong! Since then, I've managed to raise an Omegamon and Alphamon, as well as a number of other guys.

I also participated in the second D-1 tournament, but didn't make it past the second round. :/

Well, that's it for now. I'll try and keep you updated more regularly! ^^'

No comments:

Post a Comment