Thursday, July 13, 2017

RIP Ace & Rusty...

Well, there certainly has been a lot going on. I regret to inform you that Ace and Rusty have indeed passed away. They did have a long life, though---reaching about 17 and 16 respectively. Rusty passed while I was busy with something I was in charge of yesterday evening, and Ace passed right before I went to bed last night. May they find peace in the Megalithic Mainframe.




Digital Monster Ver. 20th (Brown/Red)

Name: Duke
Species: Babydmon
Level: Baby II
Age: 0 Weight: 10g


Name: Wulf
Species: Tsunomon
Level: Baby II
Age: 0 Weight: 10g

After his death sequence, Ace left me an egg! I assume Rusty did the same, though I did not get to see it. This must mean I took good care of them, if my experience with other Tamagotchi and Digimon is anything to go off of. I was able to select 3 new eggs, pictured below. I selected the black egg with cracks in it, as I knew this was a Dracomon egg. I'll raise a Hackmon and Zubamon egg at some point, too, but I really like Dracomon. :) I also think it appropriate to rechristen our baby Digimon. It took a while to settle on some names, but I finally have decided to go with Duke and Wulf (after Beowulf). They're pretty on-the-nose names, but you should probably expect that sort of thing of me by now. :P I'm hoping that Wulf will grow up to be CresGarurumon so that Cosmo and he will be able to become Omegamon Alter-S.





Digital Monster Ver. 20th (Blue/Gray)

Name: Cosmo
Species: BlitzGreymon
Level: Ultimate (Mega)
Age: 9 Weight: 50g
Single Battle: 87% Win
Tag Battle: 87% Win

Name: Bean
Species: Megadramon
Level: Ultimate (Mega)
Age: 9 Weight: 50g
Single Battle: 91% Win
Tag Battle: 87% Win

These guys have grown quite a bit in the interem! ^^' I'm still waiting on Bean to evolve to Aegisdramon, at which point I'll use Rusty's data (which I copied to Cosmo & Bean's device) to evolve Bean to RustTyrannomon---a very appropriate last tribute to Rusty. :P



That's all for now, folks! Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. in my own personal Vpet lore and to avoid the anxiety of losing my partners, i like to think they reborn like they do in the anime, turning back into eggs. so maybe Duke and Wulf have the memories of Ace and Rusty inside them.

    ReplyDelete