Thursday, October 19, 2017

Returning & Remembering

Well, hey, all! It has been quite a long time! ^^' Suffice it to say, things have been rather busy. What with my religious, employment, and other responsibilities, I've been rather tied up. I've tried to refrain from doing too much with my Digimon 20th Versions, so that I wouldn't leave you guys out, but there will be some things to update you on. 

I'll start off by sharing a bit of artwork of my current partners! It is a tad bit out of date, as I was planning to put it up the other day, and between then and now, the stinkers evolved on me. :P So consider this is sort of a "snapshot" of the pair from the other night. Everyone, I would like you to meet Leon & Pendragon!


Leon & Pendragon Sleeping! X)
Digital Monster Ver. 20th (Blue/Gray)



Name: Leon
Species: BaoHackmon
Level: Adult (Champion)
Age: 4 Weight: 20g
Single Battle: 0% Win (No Battles)
Tag Battle: 100% Win



Name: Pendragon
Species: Unimon
Level: Adult (Champion)
Age: 4 Weight: 30g
Single Battle: 0% Win (No Battles)
Tag Battle: 100% Win

I don't really have an explanation for the name Leon---I just thought it would be cool. :P Pendragon (Perhaps Penn for short?), though, is in honor of our dearly departed Arthur, who was one of the guys we started this blog out with. I'll be aiming to raise him into a Mega-level HiAndromon by the end of this run, so that should be fun. :)

An ironic thing I noticed about the two when they were Hackmon and Patamon---Penn weighed 20g as a Patamon while Leon weighed only 15g as a Hackmon! Chubby little guy, Penn is. :P

They evolved this morning, but for some reason Leon was quicker about it and evolved when I wasn't looking, while Penn took his sweet time--which let me catch him when he did it. :J Probably had to do with the fact that one evening this week, Leon woke up from a nap I'd put them on and was up for a whole hour before going back to sleep, while Penn slept on. Crazy night owl!



Memorial (Digital Monsters Ver. 20th)

Here, I would like to remember the partners who have gone on to the "Megalithic Mainframe". (For those of you who get the reference. :P ) You might be curious to know if I participated in the online D-1 Grand Prix hosted by Bandai a few months ago. I did indeed participate, but I did not get very far. Thankfully, I made it past the first round, but that was as far as I got. ^^' Here's the screenshot of where I fell in the bracket (outlined in red):


Yes, indeed! The partners I entered for this tournament were Bean and Rusty! :P

Bean eventually evolved into Aegisdramon, and then RustTyrannomon, jogressing with a copy of Rusty's data. I unfortunately did not get any pictures, so a recreation of the LCDs of each of them will have to suffice...

Cosmo & Bean







Duke & Wulf




And another guy who I raised for a while on his own, Zen the Durandamon!

Zen




Well, folks, that'll be it for now! Until next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment