Monday, October 30, 2017

Alas, Poor Leon, Poor Pendragon! :(

We knew them well...

Yes, indeed, our poor intrepid pair did not last the week. I believe I made too many care mistakes for them to evolve past adult, and so they lived to the ripe old age of 10 before a busy evening when I forgot to pause them. They died within hours of each other. :( I could hear the beeps, but do nothing for them...

The first to go was Leon...











Rest in peace, boys....our time together was all too short!

And so we will let the Blue/Gray Version 20th rest in peace for a while. We'll hop back over to the Red/Brown Version 20th, and we'll be going for a new jogress evolution with our two new Digimon partners, Shen & Long! (Yes, it is very much a pun, but it will pay off if we can get them to jogress. :P )

Digital Monster Ver. 20th (Brown/Red)




Name(s): Shen & Long
Species: Babydmon
Level: Baby II
Age: 0 Weight: 10g

I started up our brown/red Ver. 20th, which I last raised Zen the Durandamon on, and selected the Coredramon (Blue) and Coredramon (Green) eggs.

They hatched rather quickly, and we were on our way! Hi, Shen and Long! 


I somehow always forget that their evolution time is shortened by quite a lot---I'm always expecting that it will take an hour. But ten minutes passed and they evolved into Babydmon! 


And that is how we ended the night! (They were born last night, I simply wasn't able to finish this post then.)

Today, I had them asleep for most of the day, so they've been pretty quiet. and as I'll be out and about again, it might be a little while before we get them to child stage. ^^'

I have a little bonus fella to show all you guys, though! Over on With the Will Digimon forums, there is a guy who has an alpha version of a PC V-pet out, and it's already looking really awesome! If you want to go check it out for yourself, you can do that here

You can raise multiple Digimon, but I'm going to take it slow and just do one for now. :) Meet Zeke!

DV-pet Alpha




Name: Zeke
Species: Punimon
Type: N/A
Level: Baby I
Age: 0 Weight: 18g
Favorite Time of Day: Noon 
Favorite Food: Meat
Favorite Attribute: Data



As you can see, this PC V-pet has LOTS of different variables attributed to the pet you're currently raising. It has favorite things, can end up refusing to do what you want it to if it's enthusiasm is too low, and lots of other things. (Read the thread on that forum if you want to know more.) So this little guy is going to be a lot more nuanced than most virtual pets I've raised. Should be exciting! You'll hear about him from time to time, though the main focus will still be on our new dragon pair. 

Anywho, that's all for now! Take it easy, gang! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment