Tuesday, June 27, 2017

A Very Harry Anniversary!

Hey, all! So, I realized something funny the other day. I hadn't known that the first Harry Potter book was released on June 26th, 1997. This just so happens to be the date that the original Digital Monster virtual pet was released on! 😃 Sooo, I did a little drawing to celebrate:

I have a feeling Hagrid would love these little guys. :)
So exciting! X) Now on to the update!

Digital Monster Ver. 20th

Name: Ace
Species: Tyrannomon
Level: Adult/Champion
Age: 1 Weight: 20g
Single Battle: 80% Win
Tag Battle: 100% Win


Name: Rusty
Species: Gazimon
Level: Child/Rookie
Age: 0 Weight: 15g
Single Battle: 81% Win
Tag Battle: 100% Win

Say hello to Rusty! They grow so fast---literally! :) He's already at the child stage and we'll be expecting to get him to adult tomorrow. I'm hoping he evolves into DarkTyrannomon so that they'll match before evolving further.

I also have had a chance to visit the Digimon D-1 Grand Prix site that Bandai has set up for the tournament later this year. You can battle the computer there, too, and I've already done some matches. It's rather fun and exciting that we're getting the tournament revived--if I'm honest, it's a childhood dream come true. ^^' When I was younger, I read the Digimon V-Tamer manga, and it captured my imagination, along with the v-pets, which is why I still have such a fondness for them today. If you want a little bit of history on the D-1 Grand Prix, check out these articles here. Here's a snapshot of part of my battle history:

That Biyomon and Patamon are really tough! :/
Well, that's gonna be all for now. Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment