Friday, June 30, 2017

They Grow Up So Fast!

Whew! Ace and Rusty have grown rather quickly compared to a regular Digimon, but I've had to have them paused (which means I use the 3-hour sleep feature a few times while I'm at work) during which time they do not grow. It's been really fun to raise the version 5 Digimon (Rusty's current line), and to see some of the new Digimon Bandai added via the internal battle mode. It's also been fun to battle them online as they've evolved! X) (More on that later.)
Ace and Rusty in their current forms. 



Digital Monster Ver.20th

Name: Ace
Species: Mamemon
Level: Perfect
Age: 5 Weight: 6g
Single Battle: 84% Win
Tag Battle: 89% Win

Name: Rusty
Species: MetalTyrannomon
Level: Perfect
Age: 4 Weight: 41g
Single Battle: 87% Win
Tag Battle: 89% Win

We've got to about 61/71 total single battles and 34/38 tag battles. (Yeah, we've run up against some tough customers, but sometimes it only takes switching who is the vanguard and who is the rear guard.) I'll confess, I was worried that these two weren't going to evolve at all, but hopefully we'll see these guys all the way to Ultimate/Mega. :) For a while, they were Tyrannomon and DarkTyrannomon, and it was cool to have that "twin" set, but I'm excited to see them progress.






Just some pics I snapped of their progress. :)
And as I mentioned, I was able to get some snapshots of Ace and Rusty as they battled their way through their online opponents.




Anyhow, that's all for now! More in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment