Sunday, June 25, 2017

Let the Digimon 20th Anniversary Run Begin!

I am so stinking happy to finally be starting this up! :D The Digital Monster Version 20th came for me on Saturday, but I had some work to catch up on so I waited until Sunday afternoon to start him up. I had thought my order would be two brown/red ones, but I’m happy I got a blue one, too, since I think there’s a version-specific Digimon on each one. I will probably just focus on the red/brown one first so I can enjoy the device a little more thoroughly. Here are some pictures of their arrival and my unboxing:









And now, to the report!

Digital Monster Ver. 20th 
Name: Ace
Species: Koromon
Level: Baby II/In-Training
Age: 1 Weight: 10g

As soon as Ace here evolves to Child/Rookie level, we'll be able to choose our other Digitama. I'll probably choose the Version 5 egg, since I've never been able to raise those characters before! X) There are so many little quirks about this v-pet that are exciting to find out. The single training is pretty easy--it's just mashing buttons. He also doesn't sleep with the lights off--you just have to tuck him in and he's good. :P The screen turns off after a while, which is a nice battery-saving feature. I also recently discovered the website where we'll be able to battle them, which I'm super stoked about! Once they evolve to a little higher level, I'll see if I can take them online. 

Mothra Tamagotchi
Name: Thomar
Stage/Species: Batora Grub
Age: 5 Days  Weight: 20 Tons
Justice Meter:100%

In other news, Thomar changed into the Batora grub, which I’ve never had before! Hopefully we can stay on track for the character we want. I might be keeping him on pause for a little while so I can focus on the Digimon Ver.20th, but he will be back! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment