Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Evolution! Items! All the Things!!!

Hey, all! Sorry it's been a little. I was so super tired last night that it was really best that I skipped the entry. But so much has happened since then! ^^'

Osutchi & Mesutchi

Name(s): Charlie “Chuck” Brown 
Species: Billotchi
Discipline: IIIIII
Age: 11   Weight: 42G

Name(s): Peppermint Patty 
Species: Billkotchi
Discipline: IIIIII
Age: 11   Weight: 43G

Chuck and Patty changed today! I was not expecting Chuck and Patty to change so soon after getting sick. ^^'  Like, they got sick, I took care of them, and then they changed almost immediately afterward! 



Digital Monster Ver.3

Name: Arthur
Species: Giromon
Age: 15   Weight: 5G
Battles: 22/22   Win Ratio: 100%

Good ol' Arthur. Just kinda hanging in there. ^^' I had him around with me most of the day while the others were paused. I was thinking maybe I'd go for one of my Pendulums next for my Digimon partner. Might do one of the other V-pets, though. We'll see. Comment if you have a preference!

Tamagotchi Connection V3

Name: Ben
Species: Young Mametchi 
Age: 2  Weight: 24lb
Training:  IIIII

Gender: Male

Ben changed too! He is now a Young Mametchi! We checked what was at the shop on Sunday, but there wasn’t anything too interesting. So we surprised the shopkeeper and used some secret codes instead. :P Unfortunately, he can’t use most of the items until he’s an adult, but he can use the cuckoo clock! :J


Today, though, we did find a treasure chest that ended up only having some BBQ in it. He enjoyed it but he wasn't as enthusiastic about it as the steak he had the other day. ^^'




No comments:

Post a Comment