Friday, May 12, 2017

Substitute V-Pet for a Busy Schedule!

Hey, all! Sort of a short post just to say that I've basically got everyone on hiatus for a day or so because of so many things going on. I do have something for you, though, in the meantime...

Digimon Unlimited App

Name: Talon
Species: Penguinmon
Age: 0   Weight: 15G
Battles: 0/0   Win Ratio: 0%
Type: Vaccine
Battle: O  Jogress: X
Evolution Meter: IIII

I decided that in lieu of our regular guys that something a little more "mobile" and hard-wearing would be appropriate. Unlike some of the other V-pets, I know for certain what I'm going for and what it will take to get there. Fortunately, getting to this point involved some care mistakes as a requirement, which was all too easy to do. ^^' But it is kind of fun having Penguinmon--we trained a lot once he reached child stage, and so as long as we don't have too many care mistakes from this point forward, we should be able to stay on track. :P

I will probably keep him running until at least Adult stage, but after that, Talon might get paused for a bit while we continue on with our regular lineup. Anyway, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment