Thursday, May 4, 2017

Up All Night...Writing About Tamas

Ahh!!! How did it get so late!? So busy today! I did not have work today, but I had plenty of things to fill the time that needed to be done. From chores, to artwork, to an evening class, there has been no shortage of things to keep me going. Anyway, on to the virutal pets! ^^’
May 4th, 2017

Osutchi & Mesutchi

Name(s): Charlie “Chuck” Brown
Species: Pirorintchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIII
Age: 6 Weight: 32G
 
Name(s): Peppermint Patty
Species: Piroriroritchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIII
Age: 6 Weight: 33G

Digital Monster Ver.3


Name: Arthur
Species: Giromon
Age: 10 Weight: 6G

Battles: 15/15 Win Ratio: 100%

I have a pair of Christmas tree-looking Tamas! :P Chuck and Patty evolved today, like I had expected. They were calling for me to discipline them like crazy, even though their meter was full, the stinkers. Then they got sick, and after I came back from dinner—presto! Some brand new Tama teens. I also got a Tamagotchi Connection V3 today! I’m anxious to start it up, but I want to wait until we finish our run with the Osutchi and Mesutchi, so it might be a little bit. As I said before, I’m thinking I would like to keep it to about 1-2 of both a Tamagotchi and a Digimon.




Speaking of Digimon, Arthur was pretty quiet today. I didn’t get to battle him like I’d hoped, but maybe later this weekend. Sorry Arthur. :/ I just hope he doesn’t decide to kick the bucket before we can have some fun together. 


Oh! May the Fourth Be With You! :P (Yes, I know I’m technically posting this on the 5th…sue me. :J )

No comments:

Post a Comment