Sunday, May 7, 2017

"I Will Survive!"

Hey, all! Busy day at church, so I had to leave Chuck and Patty because they're a bit more needy and I'd be nervous about them resetting on me randomly, as they're prone to do. So Arthur and Ben came with me today, and while I was able to check on Ben, poor Arthur spent almost the entire time being neglected! I felt so bad! :( Poor old geezer. Fortunately for them, I have work off tomorrow so I hopefully will be able to keep a better eye on them while I'm working on things from home. 

Osutchi & Mesutchi

Name(s): Charlie “Chuck” Brown 
Species: Pirorintchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIII
Age: 9   Weight: 32G

Name(s): Peppermint Patty 
Species: Piroriroritchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIII
Age: 9   Weight: 33G

Like I said, there wasn't much going on with these two today, but I did take care of them in the morning while I was still home. 

Playing games this morning. ^_^


Digital Monster Ver.3

Name: Arthur
Species: Giromon
Age: 13   Weight: 5G
Battles: 22/22   Win Ratio: 100%

Such a trooper. He was very patient waiting for me to fill all his empty hearts after I was done for the day. ^^'

Tamagotchi Connection V3

Name: Ben
Species: Mizutamatchi 
Age: 1  Weight: 12lb
Training:  I
Gender: Male
Generation: 1

We played a lot of games today, and there were some interesting items in the shop, but I didn't end up getting enough points to buy them before the day was out, and they were on sale! Darn. Guess we'll have to see what tomorrow brings. 

Eating sushi for lunch. :P

Hello from the whole family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment