Saturday, May 6, 2017

Tama Connection V3 Joins the Melee!

Hey, all! Got to be rather distracted by other things calling for my attention today, but I do have a few things to report. 

Osutchi & Mesutchi

Chuck and Patty had a pretty average day, although they got neglected there for a while. ^^’ 
Name(s): Charlie “Chuck” Brown 
Species: Pirorintchi
Discipline: IIIIIIII
Age: 8   Weight: 31G


Name(s): Peppermint Patty 
Species: Piroriroritchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIII
Age: 8   Weight: 32G

Digital Monster Ver.3

Arthur also had a fairly normal day, but I did wake him up to finally get some battle training. in. ^^’ 

Name: Arthur
Species: Giromon
Age: 12   Weight: 5G
Battles: 22/22   Win Ratio: 100%
Battle Record: Devidramon, Frogmon, Yanmamon (Injury), Tyrannomon, WaruSeadramon, Gargoylemon, Shurimon.


Tamagotchi Connection V3

Finally, let’s welcome the new addition to our little group, Ben the Mizutamatchi! :P I started him up a while ago, so he only just turning into his child stage. He had a fairly active babyhood, as they all do. Had lots of sushi, scones, etc. and I played a few catch games with him, in which we got a decent amount of “gotchi points”. He’s asleep for now, but I’ll be trying to run him alongside the others. I edited together both his baby and child forms in the stats as an introduction. :J

Name: Ben
Species: Mizutamatchi ( & baby form, Teletchi)
Age: 0  Weight: 15lb
Training: I
Gender: Male
Generation: 1

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete