Saturday, May 13, 2017

Rest in Peace, Arthur the Giromon...

It is indeed with heavy heart, that I must report the passing of Arthur the Giromon. He was 19 years old, which is a full life for a Digimon. After a fairly busy day, I unpaused everybody and promptly fell asleep. When I got up, poor Arthur was gone. To commemorate his passing, here is one last sketch of his evolutions:
You will be missed!

 Digital Monster Ver.3 (Final)

Name: Arthur
Species: Giromon
Age: 19 
Battles: 30/30   Win Ratio: 100%

Battle Record (all): Yaskamon, Zulongmon, Cyclomon (Injury), Woodmon, Submarimon, Wendimon, MetalMamemon (injury), Etemon, Cyclomon (injury), Gabumon, Paildramon, Upamon, Angewomon (injury), ExTyrannomon, Hououmon/Phoenixmon, Devidramon, Frogmon, Yanmamon (Injury), Tyrannomon, WaruSeadramon, Gargoylemon, Shurimon, Pharohmon, Wargreymon, Datamon, MegaSeadramon, Snimon, AeroVeedramon, Otamamon.

Rest in peace, partner. 


Osutchi & Mesutchi

Name(s): Charlie “Chuck” Brown & Lyman
Species: Billotchi & PetitChocotchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIII
Age: 15   Weight: 58G

Name(s): Peppermint Patty & Suzie
Species: Billkotchi & PetitChocotchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIII
Age: 15   Weight: 56G

Chuck and Patty are still here for now, though I expect that after tonight, they'll be leaving Lyman and Suzie in my care. The kiddos got sick a couple of times, but thankfully I was awake for both those times. ^^'  I believe that Lyman and Suzie are the fourth generation, and their kids will complete the cycle. 

Tamagotchi Connection V3

Name: Ben
Species: Violetchi 
Age: 4  Weight: 31lb
Training:  IIIIIII
Gender: Male
Generation: 1

So, Ben changed today, immediately after I unpaused him. I was a little disappointed that he turned into a Violetchi, since that character is technically considered a girl in later versions. :/ He's just in touch with his feminine side, I guess!! We played with some of the items that he couldn't use when he was younger, including a Nyatchi  costume. :P 

Digimon Unlimited App

Name: Talon
Species: Cockatrimon
Age: 1   Weight: 20G
Battles: 0/0   Win Ratio: 0%
Type: Data
Battle: O  Jogress: O
Evolution Meter: I

Talon changed today during everything going on today. I'm not for certain, but I might pause him tonight and resume raising him at another time. Now the question is, which Digimon do I raise next? Another classic v-pet like Arthur, or one of the Pendulums? Comment if you have a preference! 

And finally, I have a little bonus! I got a couple of the cheap, knock-off Tamagotchi from China that I could use for the spare screws. I decided on a whim to give one of them a go and see how they were. I was actually surprised, because it actually functions a little better than the other ones I've used for spare screws. I only kept it on for a while, though. :P Anyway, that's all for tonight! 










4 comments:

  1. Suggestions eh? How about a Pendulum Zero? Do you have one? Anyway, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I don't have a Pendulum Zero (wish I did, lol) but I do have versions 1-3.

      Delete
  2. Mm.. how about a version 1? Do you have a PenProg? I'm currently running that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! :) I do have a PenProg V1, but it's shaking function is pretty much shot. ^^'

      Delete