Monday, May 1, 2017

Intro & Recap

Hey, all! Decided to do a Tamagotchi/Digimon virtual pet daily log. I almost always have one or another of my little guys running and thought it would be fun to log their progress and the things that happen to them. I actually started logging them a few days ago, so I'll this first post will be kind of a recap of my logs, and from then on it'll be regular posts. Now then, on to the recap! :)


April 28th, 2017
Osutchi & Mesutchi

Name(s): Bob & Carlie “Chuck” Brown
Species: Kiwitchi & Kakutchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIIII
Age: 10   Weight: 44G

Name(s): Mary & Peppermint Patty
Species: Kikotchi & Kakutchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIIII
Age: 10   Weight: 43G

Digital Monster Ver.3

Name: Arthur
Species: Patamon
Age: 3   Weight: 91G
Battles: 0/0   Win Ratio: 0%

I suspect that Bob and Mary will be leaving their kids in my care after tonight, since they stuck around last night. Chuck and Peppermint Patty will be the second generation, so I’m excited to see where they go. Just hoping I can get through multiple generations before the Osu indulges in its habit of resetting itself. :P I’m starting this kinda in the middle of my run with the Osu & Mesu Tamagotchi, so I apologize for that. ^^’

I haven’t done a run with Arthur in a while, and so I decided to start him up a couple of days ago. Hoping he’ll turn into Centarumon! (Also, I can’t wait to get the 20th anniversary Digital Monster in July! XD )

April 29th, 2017
Osutchi & Mesutchi


Name(s): Bob & Carlie “Chuck” Brown
Species: Kiwitchi & Kakutchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIIII
Age: 11   Weight: 44G

Name(s): Mary & Peppermint Patty
Species: Kikotchi & Kakutchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIIII
Age: 11   Weight: 42G

Digital Monster Ver.3


Name: Arthur
Species: Centalmon/Centarumon
Age: 5   Weight: 85G
Battles: 0/0   Win Ratio: 0%

Success! Arthur is now a Centarumon! (Or Centalmon, if you prefer the Japanese spelling.) I was going to battle him, but he fell asleep before I could get another device geared up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


As for Bob and Mary, I was surprised to see them still around! It might be because I have had to pause them whenever I know I’ll be gone for an extended period. Arthur and his Digimon cousins are a little more hardy when it comes to how much care they need, so I don’t usually worry about him if I have to be gone a while.

The kiddos (Chuck and Peppermint Patty) got sick again for like the second or third time, so that could be further evidence that their parents are about to take off. We’ll just have to see whether they take off in the middle of the night. :J

April 30th, 2017
Osutchi & Mesutchi

Name(s): Charlie “Chuck” Brown
Species: Kakutchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIIII
         Age: 2   Weight: 14G

Name(s): Peppermint Patty
Species: Kakutchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIIII
         Age: 2   Weight: 14G

Digital Monster Ver.3

Name: Arthur
Age: 6   Weight: 20G
Battles: 15/15   Win Ratio: 100%

So many things happened today! :P I was up late last night, and so got to capture Bob and Mary as they left. I turned on the lights so I could see them say goodbye to Chuck and Patty. No special animations when they left, they just disappeared. ^^’ I had to leave Chuck and Patty paused most of the day, so not much else happened with them. They don’t seem to be super needy, which is odd for baby Tamagotchi.


Bye, Bob and Mary! Chuck and Peppermint patty are officially in my care. ^^’ 
Arthur didn’t have anything special happen to him most of the day either, and would have just gone to sleep if I had let him. I changed his time so that I could give him a good battle workout, though. I fired up my American D-Terminal and had a wide variety of battle opponents. A couple of them glitched and started the battle without him, though, so he didn’t end of fighting them. He got injured a few times (he doesn’t have good luck with Cyclomon in particular), but won every battle. Even against some high-level guys! We’ll have to see if that’ll be enough for him to evolve to Giromon.

May 1st, 2017
Osutchi & Mesutchi

Name(s): Charlie “Chuck” Brown
Species: Currypantchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIIII
Age: 3   Weight: 13G

Name(s): Peppermint Patty
Species: Currypantchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIIII
Age: 3   Weight: 14G

Digital Monster Ver.3

 
Name: Arthur
Species: Centalmon/Centarumon
Age: 7   Weight: 20G

Battles: 15/15   Win Ratio: 100%

Not much to say about today–Chuck and Patty did evolve in the middle of the day, so that was exciting. :) Had to pause them for a while when I went to work this evening. Arthur came with me and had to endure for a while until I was on my break. Didn’t do any battles for him today because I was scrambling to get some things done today. Hoping to see where all these guys go! 

In other news, I did buy a Tamagotchi Connection V3, which I had before but sold. I decided I missed the more complicated Tama and I’ll do a run with it after these guys. Look forward to it! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment