Friday, May 5, 2017

Darth Giromon

First of all, I must share with you something I did to celebrate May the Fourth and Revenge of the Fifth:
It's Darth Giromon! :P Arthur dressed up as Darth Maul...because the idea wouldn't leave me alone until I drew it. ^^' Arthur seemed to like it though. :J

Anyhow, not really much to report today other than that, unfortunately.  Arthur, Chuck, and Patty had kind of a normal day, except that the poor things got neglected by me for a couple of hours this afternoon while I was doing other things. ^^’ But nobody ended up calling for attention over it, so all is well. :J Unfortunately, Arthur is 11 “years” old now, which is kind of old for a Digimon when you let it live out it’s natural lifespan. We’ll just have to see how much longer we can keep him around. I may start our new friend the Tamagotchi Connection V3 in the meantime because it’ll have a legitimate pause feature that we can utilize if necessary. Plus they’re a tad less needy. That, or I’ll go really low-maintenance and start up one of my Digimon Mini. We’ll just have to see. :P 

OSUTCHI & MESUTCHI


Name(s): Charlie “Chuck” Brown 
Species: Pirorintchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIII
Age: 7 Weight: 31G
Name(s): Peppermint Patty
Species: Piroriroritchi
Discipline: IIIIIIIIIIII
Age: 7 Weight: 32G


DIGITAL MONSTER VER.3

Name: Arthur
Species: Giromon
Age: 11 Weight: 5G
Battles: 15/15 Win Ratio: 100%

By golly, though, I WILL do some battle training with Arthur–we can’t leave him with only 15 battles, now can we!? Darth Giromon deserves better! XD

1 comment: